Your Pathway to a Dual Bachelor’s Degree in Germany
Our streamlined admissions process ensures quick and simple access to our study programmes.
- University entrance qualification from your home country (secondary-school leaving certificate, IB diploma, university study)*
- Proof of C1-level German (e.g. Goethe-Zertifikat C1; TELC C1 Hochschule; TestDaF (TDN 4); DSH2)
- As a student on one of our dual work-study programmes, you will be employed by a partner company. iba’s study advisors will assist you in finding an appropriate partner company.
If you need to improve your German to meet the language requirements, you can take a German course (in person or online) at our language school, the Academy of Languages in Heidelberg.
How to apply:
- Fill in the application form
- Upload scans of your higher education entrance qualification (school leaving certificate and grade transcripts), language certificates, as well as any other relevant certificates/transcripts, e.g. if you have already studied at university
- Upload your CV/resume in English or German
- If you haven’t graduated from high school yet, you can submit your most recent grade transcript
If you are unsure if you are eligible to study in Germany, or have questions about the admissions process, please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail: email@example.com. We will be happy to check your school or university certificates and give you feedback about your study options.
* Qualification for direct admission to the respective study programme, according to the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen, ZAB).