Qualify to start your Bachelor’s degree in Germany – Your fast-track FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
WORK & STUDY GERMANY is a unique ONLINE pathway to an employer-funded dual bachelor’s programme in Germany. If you’re eligible to study in your home country, you can with us too!* With a combination of language skills, academic courses and career preparation, it qualifies you quickly and inexpensively to study & work in Germany’s innovative engineering, IT and business sectors.
Benefits of the WORK & STUDY GERMANY Foundation Programme:
- Qualify to begin your studies in as little as 6 months (replaces “Studienkolleg”, if required)
- Learn German up to C1 level
- Study for a nano degree and gain academic credits
- Prepare for Practice: meet partner companies at networking and recruitment events
- Guaranteed admission to a degree programme at iba via the virtual ibaTraineeHub
- 100% online – maximum flexibility, low costs
- Entry criteria: university entrance qualification from your home country* and intermediate-level English - no previous knowledge of German required
* Qualification for direct admission to, or admission to a preparatory course for, the respective study programme, according to the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen, ZAB).